Progress continues every day inside and outside. Most days there is someone at the Center answering phones and preparing for Opening Day. The date has not been determined, however, we are planning a celebration! Hurricane Harvey arrived one year to the day of our August 2016 ribbon cutting.
This site will be updated as more information comes available. Please check back often.
- Four acres has been cleared of uprooted trees, broken limbs, neighborhood debris, tall grass
- Fence line cleared of fallen trees and fence has been repaired, front gate repaired so four acres are secure
- Telephone and internet service have been restored
- AC and heating system is working
- Plumbing system working
- Roof of main building requires repair
- Roof of “catios” outside cat enclosure needs replacement
- Dog kennels are being repaired and moved back into place
- Mister over dog kennels needs repair